[plug] html code help

Onno Benschop onno at itmaze.com.au
Wed Mar 31 07:21:50 WST 2004

On Wed, 2004-03-31 at 09:22, Jon Miller wrote:
> I'll try to be more descriptive, now that I've had some sleep.  What I need is on the same line is a checkbox and test that follows where the user can tick the box to indicate they have completed the task.  It only acts as a reminder, nothing fancy.  The problem I'm having is I cannot get text to show up on the same line next to the checkbox.
>
> Hope this helps.

No.

Sorry...

The HTML I sent was:

<input type=checkbox name='Cisco' CHECKED value='bob'>

If you put text next to it, it will appear there (unless the space in
which the text is rendered is narrower than required)

Send us a screenshot of what you see and a doctored picture of what you
want...

Onno Benschop

Connected via Optus B3 at S38°01'05" - E145°25'10" (Upper Beaconsfield, VIC)
--
()/)/)()        ..ASCII for Onno..
|>>?            ..EBCDIC for Onno..
--- -. -. ---   ..Morse for Onno..