[plug] [OT] PDA/phones

Brock Woolf ultima160 at iinet.net.au
Fri May 7 18:32:19 WST 2004

Hey Adam,
         My name is Brock, I am new to plug. hmmmm having worked at
Harvey Norman and having tried both... I would say try to head towards
the Sony Ericsson. The P900 a little more expensive i think, but the
Sony Ericsson stuff tends to work a little better with Linux. Not to
mntion that it is ONE sweet little unit, the P800 was nice but the P900
is tha bomb!. The O2 XDA2 is pretty nice but, the software on it is a
little on the slow side, not to mention it is running Windows CE... Plus
you can get a lot of free stuff for the P900. So considering them both,
I would head for the P900. If you have any questions, just let me
know....

  Cheers,
            Brock