[plug] windows - a rant

Leon Brooks leon at brooks.fdns.net
Sat May 8 22:07:48 WST 2004

On Fri, 7 May 2004 14:25, Randal Adamson wrote:
> However, M$ have produced some very good software.

Um, you meant to say "bought or stole". Very little of it has ever been
original to Microsoft. Certainly not IE, Word, Excel, PowerPoint,
Publisher - and this habit goes back at least to QDOS... er, I mean
MS-DOS.

> If Linux was a football team - they'd be "My Team" :)

Bad idea.

Support Linux because it's outright useful, or supports you in some
other way (such as maintaining competition when companies like Sun,
Digital and Be Inc go toes-up).

Cheers; Leon