[plug] all-in-one motherboards

Milan Pospisil Milan.Pospisil at swantafe.wa.edu.au
Tue May 18 10:38:41 WST 2004

Hi Folks,
               I am trying to put together a computer on a rather limited budget. One of the cost cutting ideas was to use a motherboard with an onboard video and sound card.
 I have been struggling to find some info whether these all-in-one motherboards are linux compatibile. From experience I know that the one I have got (ASUS P4S33-VM) needed to have the onboard video card disabled in the BIOSand a linux friendly video card inserted in the AGP slot.
 Can someone possibly comment on this issue and/or point me somewhere where I could find some more info?
                                                                                                                                                                      TIA
                                                                                                                                                                             Milan Pospisil