[plug] ** May Workshop AND Membership Cards! **

Bernard Blackham bernard at blackham.com.au
Sun May 23 13:32:39 WST 2004

Hi all,

In addition to the usual workshop reminder, the PLUG committee are
delighted to announce that we have membership cards available for
financial members of PLUG. These cards will give you a 10% discount
at LinuxIT on all of their services (server installs, on-site
charges and CDs).

On a similar note, The Plaka (near the TAFE seminar venue) have
recently changed management, their usual 2 for 1 kebab offer on
Tuesdays is no longer. PLUG members will instead (on display of
their card) receive a special offer which will be confirmed in the
next few days.

So if you are already a PLUG financial member, come along and we'll
give you a shiny new membership card. If you're not yet a financial
member, drop in and join up! ($10 for standard membership, $5 for
student/concession).

If your computer needs some hands-on help to install or configure
Linux, it's the best time to get assistance. You can also just come
to meet and chat Linux with other PLUGgers!

Where: University Computer Club (UCC), Upper level of Cameron Hall,
       above the Tavern. University of WA. For detailed directions,
       see http://ucc.asn.au/aboutucc/contact.ucc

 When: 7:30pm, Monday 24th May 2004

Visitors and friends are most welcome.

Cheers,

Bernard.

--
 Bernard Blackham <bernard at blackham dot com dot au>