[PLUG] Internet sharing Mandrake 10.0 to 98SE

Anthony Woods anthonyw at webace.com.au
Mon May 31 01:44:39 WST 2004

The program that you ran to allow your win98 machine to connect to the
net through your winXP machine just sets the default gateway to the
address of the server.  So what you need to do is set the default
gateway of your win98 machine to the address of your Mandrake computer.
This is a very easy task, but if you need explanation don't hesitate to
ask.

Anthony