[plug] 802.11b on Acer Travelmate370 [UNCLASSIFIED]

Clark Julian Julian.Clark at cdpp.gov.au
Mon Nov 1 09:29:21 WST 2004

Hi Simon.

Welcome to the list :)
I'm not sure on the answer to your question, but it seemed to remain
unanswered, so I figured that I'd ask a couple of questions to get the
ball rolling.

I would normally ask if you've compiled this into your kernel, but I
guess that you've probably researched that path.

As I can't really answer your question, this is more of a post to
welcome you to the list. :)

Hopefully someone else will be able to answer your question.

Cheers,

Julian Clark