[plug] SME PC hardware linux supplier?

Alex Nordstrom alexander.nordstrom at tpg.com.au
Thu Nov 11 01:05:29 WST 2004

On Wednesday, 10 Nov 2004 21:48, Harry wrote:
> This whole computer waste problem doesn't need bigger metal recyclers
> it just needs more intelligence. But it _does_ threaten the economic
> model that relies on building stuff to discard it periodically for
> another one.

Not the economic model, but certain business models. In fact, an
economist would probably tell you that the current state of affairs as
you outline it describes a point inside the production possibilities
frontier, which implies there is inefficient allocation of resources.

--
Alex Nordstrom
http://lx.n3.net/