[plug] Changing refresh rate to something higher than 85Hz??

Simon Duff bastett at meowers.net
Sun Nov 14 12:16:40 WST 2004

Which driver are you using, the opensource or the proprietry nvidia one?
XFree86 or XOrg?
I believe that when I wanted to change refreshes, I did this (though I
changed down, due to noises my monitor made at high refresh):
Section "Monitor"
   Identifier "<WHATEVER>"
   HorizSync 30-62
   VertRefresh 50-75
EndSection

The appropriate values should be in your monitor documentation (it can
be dangerous to go over the hsync value I think, don't quote me).

Maybe post your X config file?

Simon