[plug] [OT] List Posting/Replying

Tim White weirdo at tigris.org
Mon Oct 4 18:49:03 WST 2004

I'm not sure how Thunderbird threads topics but it seems to follow it
even with subject changes. It makes me wonder sometimes when I see a
message under a thread totally unrelated. Maybe people are replying to a
message and changing the subject rather than starting a new message when
posting a message to the list. I'm not sure how the archives handle this
ether as I haven't had a chance to check this but could I just ask
people posting a new thread/topic/subject to the list? Maybe some
list-post, list-help and list-subscribe[1] headers would be useful for
new posters?
Tim

[1] Like the openoffice ones, Eudora shows them as part of the headers
although Thunderbird doesn't.

list-help: <mailto:allfeatures-help at openoffice.org>