[plug] knowledge base

Adam Hewitt ahewitt at globaldial.com
Fri Oct 8 15:18:21 WST 2004

Hi All,

I know that this topic has been raised before, however the results were
more of a list that people had heard of rather than real world experience.

Does anyone know of a good open source knowledge base program, and by
this I mean a dedicated program not imap, text file, directory with
articles, etc...This is for a helpdesk/call centre type environment
where information needs to be quickly and acurately retrieved based on
the type of problem encoutered. Also if it is available as a deb it
would be a bonus...

Somethign like Microsofts KB would be ideal if only it weren't closed
source, expensive (do they even sell it?) and owned by Microsoft.

Cheers,

Adam.