[plug] Knoppix Loop back mount

Tim White weirdo at tigris.org
Mon Oct 18 15:26:37 WST 2004

Back some time ago I modified Knoppix for a project. I wish to do that
again but unfortunately can't seem to mount the image. I used to mount
it using its own script that is actually in the image header, you just
need to run `sh KNOPPIX mountpt` and it would insert the cloop module
and all and all would work.
The relevant part of the image file is below (The script part)
I am now running a 2.6.6 and don't appear to have compiled cloop as a
module or something like that. Any ideas or do I need to compile cloop
as a module?
Thanks
Tim

#!/bin/sh
#V2.0 Format
insmod cloop.o file=$0 && mount -r -t iso9660 /dev/cloop $1
exit $?

--
Tim White
PGP/GPG id: 602E944D, Pub Key Serv: subkeys.pgp.net