[plug] VNC on startup

Brock Woolf ultima160 at iinet.net.au
Sun Oct 31 23:58:00 WST 2004

Firstly, congrats on your graduation Tim! :)

I did understand what you said about the whole VNC thing. I think I
will go for the Xvnc route and
set it up on a startup script. My window manager is KDE.

I have been hearing a lot about ssh tunneling and it looks pretty
interesting. I'll have do give it a go.
By any chance do you know if it requires your computer to have a static
IP address, as my linux desktop
is getting it's internet connection routed from a linux server and the
ip is dynamic. So i might not be able to do it?
:)
Anyways, thanks and for now i'm going to look into Xvnc.

- Brock