[plug] Static IP Dialup vs ADSL

Michael Holland myk at westnet.com.au
Mon Sep 13 08:32:14 WST 2004

On Sat, 11 Sep 2004, Bernd Felsche wrote:

> Cheapest static IP ADSL I can get is about $80/month (plus $40/year
> for subdomain) while preserving my iiNet subdomain.

Bernd,
How about $40/month for westnet ADSL with static IP and 2GB?
They'll unblock all ports if you ask.
Plus $10/month for basic iinet dialup so you can keep the subdomain.

That saves $10/month to pay off your $99 ADSL connection fee.
Would that work?   (Assumes you have another active phone line.)

--
        "That's right; the upper-case shift works fine on the screen, but
they're not coming out on the damn printer...  Hold?  Sure, I'll hold."