[plug] Re: Off-topic posts

Ben Jensz plug at jensz.id.au
Sun Sep 19 19:32:19 WST 2004

James Devenish wrote:

>Does the off-topic list contain threads that don't have their origins
>in the PLUG list? Since it's not possible to subscribe to only a single
>isolated thread, being involved with the OT list would seem to imply all
>sorts of new and unconnected threads.

The volume on the off-topic list is very low volume.  For instance there
has been only one posting so far this month and a total of 13 for the
month before (and that was a busy month).

/ Ben

P.S.  James please take my previous post in response to you as
constructive criticism, not as a personal attack.