[plug] Setting up a wireless netowrk

Ben Jensz plug at jensz.id.au
Thu Sep 23 14:06:35 WST 2004

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=premises:

   1. *premises*
         1. Land and the buildings on it.
         2. A building or part of a building.

Or:

4. pl. A piece of real estate; a building and its adjuncts; as, to lease
premises; to trespass on another's premises.

So the established meaning of "premises" would be that it is the
property or location that a business or individual(s) reside(s).  So
anyway, I think we all know what it means.. it means that you aren't
allowed to share the internet connection with computers that aren't
located at a single property.

/ Ben