[plug] ethernet cards and their settings/throughput

Craig Foster fostware at westnet.com.au
Sun Apr 10 02:25:45 WST 2005

Importantly, which ethernet cards are they?
My Intel 1000MT pumps a max of 32MB/s and the NetGear GA302T gets 28MB/s.
You do realise that 800-900Mb/s can only be achieved by PCI-X, PCI-Express,
or offloading PCI-66MHz gigabit cards.

Besides, I know my hard disk can only just keep up with 32MB/s :)

CraigF.