[plug] How do I make Firefox a startup on reboot?

Craig Foster fostware at westnet.com.au
Sun Apr 17 23:10:39 WST 2005

TBE is the bane of the Firfox developers. It's messy and bulky code changes
a large proportion of the window and tab functionality.

The few problems I've had with Firefox have usually been resolved by
uninstalling TBE in safe mode, restarting FF, and re-installing TBE. Until
1.0.2 I still couldn't choose between the General and Advanced option
panels, if I switched directly between the two - only resolvable by removing
TBE and then installing TBE again...

I still use TBE, but if that's the only functionality you need, I'd look for
something a little better written

Does anyone here have experience with Tabbrowser Preferences? I've heard
it's close, but I'm used to TBE now :P

CraigF.

> Richard Meyer wrote:
> > Hiya guys,