[plug] KDE desktop icon text

Kev kdownes at tpg.com.au
Sat Apr 23 21:09:15 WST 2005

Hi Leon

Leon Brooks wrote:

> Once you find and start the control panel, choose LookNFeel, Style, and the
> Miscellaneous tab. You will find a dropdown which says:
>
>     Text position: [ Text Under Icons ]
>
> The other options are: Text Alongside Icons, Icons Only, Text Only.

I had found that, and I went for a closer look.  Alas and alac, no
avail!  That doesn't seem to make any difference on my desktop.  Perhaps
others running KDE could report, so that I can determine whether this is
an Xandros bug or a KDE bug.

Kev
Kev Downes
kdownes at tpg.com.au  ph 0404 7 0808 2
Windows isn't the answer. Windows is the question. The answer is NO!
I use, recommend and support OS/2 Warp and eComStation.