[plug] Xandros Desktop

Shayne O'Neill shayne at guild.murdoch.edu.au
Thu Aug 11 23:22:46 WST 2005

When xandros was around 2.0, I believe it was genuinely the most newbie
friendlt, and expert "not-harassing" distro out. It was genuinely
integrated and it worked.

I can only gather its progressed

the only thing thats competed with it is ubuntu. The diference between the
two is ubuntu is a more non-standard debian.

I *really* like xandros.

Shame about the proprietry crap however.

--
Freedom's just another word for something new to regulate