[plug] Xandros Desktop

Bruno Cristovao bruno at ozbevnet.com
Fri Aug 12 01:59:12 WST 2005

Hi Kev,

Excellent info and review, well you have inspired me to make the move
and start experimenting with another OS desktop etc and delve into the
linux world. i am hoping to catch up with plug members at the new
Shenton Park  location, at least now that I am a member I will be
allowed in. As a newbie I will observe the action and ask some questions
i have on my mind.

Cheers

Bruno