[plug] problems installing PPTP on FC4 please help!

Ari Finander outrider at operamail.com
Tue Aug 16 02:26:35 WST 2005

Well, when I got off the crack I realised that I had installed FC3 rather than FC4 simply because the FC3 CDs were where I thought I'd left the FC4 CDs. I then found my FC4 CDs and installed it, then went through and followed the instructions on:

http://pptpclient.sourceforge.net/howto-fedora-core-4.phtml

and it worked (after I worked out all the dependencies). I'll be trying the logon tomorrow at UWA.

I'll let you know how it goes.

Cheers,

Ari