[plug] Something is awfully wrong with this scenario. Jeremy?

Mark Dixon MarkDixon at iiNet.net.au
Tue Aug 16 14:42:27 WST 2005

"I'm sorry, but if you can't be bothered to take an interest in local
affairs that's your own lookout."  -- Prostetnic Vogon Jeltz of the
Galactic Hyperspace Planning Council