[plug] Tail file on linux box from windows

Paul Arch paul at sdmgroup.com.au
Fri Aug 19 13:58:56 WST 2005

Hi,

 I was wondering if someone knows of a windows utility to 'tail' files
on a linux box, connected via a network

 I have an embedded linux system which I would like a client to view
some log files - but they only have a windows laptop.  I am looking for
a nice utility, which I am hoping does something like :

    create a ssh connection, tail the file that you want, and then
output back to windows in a readable GUI.

 I could hack up something, but was hoping there is a program already avail.

 Cheers

 Paul Arch