[plug] Source Mage - I'm not having fun yet...

Jim Householder nofixed at westnet.com.au
Sun Aug 28 18:38:14 WST 2005

Craig Dyke wrote:
> Jim
>
> I have not run into all of the problems you have listed below but i can
> tell you that the
> root password thing is normally due to the cast of pam being buggered
> before completing
> and would require you to go into recovery mode and remove the securetty
> file from /etc.
thanks

> In number 2 I ma unsure as to what you mean by 'automatic network
> access', but if
> you were able to cast items then you must have some kind of internet
> access.

I needed to manually configure and start eth0 each time I rebooted.  The
first time installation took care of that for me.
The circular
> dependancies you mentioned is an old version of Sorcery problem I believe.

I'll follow your procedure next time and see what happens.

Jim

ps  This time I hit reply (Thunderbird) I only got plug in the To list.
  Last 2 times I got the sender as well.  ???  I just noticed that this
time the reply-to is plug, where before it was the sender.