[plug] wget

Jim Householder nofixed at westnet.com.au
Wed Dec 7 22:19:44 WST 2005

Craig Foster wrote:
> ?

Thanks for the replies.

I will look into rsync again.  The last time I tried to use it, it
wanted to fetch entire files that differed, not just the differing parts.

I burned a CD and tried to use it on 3 computers.  Same result.  As
knoppix booted, RAM was detected correctly (256M, 768M, 1G).  However
kdeinit failed, saying it needed at least 84M.

The first 1.9 tries were from http://mirror/pacific.net.au.  I was
unable to continue the second try (connection refused) so I continued
with a European site from the knoppix mirror list.

Jim