[plug] mail marked as undeliverable

Ben Jensz plug at jensz.id.au
Tue Dec 20 19:07:51 WST 2005

Maybe post up the undeliverable message that you're getting?

Postfix doesn't have a "system maintenance check".  But what it does do,
is log information that tells you what exactly is going on.  Check out
/var/log/maillog (typically) and see what it's saying is happening to
the email (if its even getting that far to begin with).

/ Ben