[plug] Is anyone using siproxyd with iinet's "iinetphone"?

W.Kenworthy billk at iinet.net.au
Wed Dec 21 10:18:20 WST 2005

There's no NAT on the aDSL modem - its an old d-link DSL300 (I think) -
everything ends up at the gentoo based gateway which runs lamp etc, as
well as NAT'ing the internal LAN.

I'm at the stage where I'm going to install X and a softphone on the
gateway, drop the firewall in favour of the SIP server at iinet so I can
get a working system and then work on it stage by stage.

This stuff seems simple on the surface, but its not once you get into
it!

BillK