[plug] problum with getting on the net & more info

Jonathan Young jonathan at pcphix.com
Fri Dec 23 08:39:36 WST 2005

Hi David

In my personal opinion I doubt this is the problem, though if you can
get to that page (192.168.1.1) in your browser then you are already
networked to the modem and it will be something very minor that we need
to change... DNS?  Default gateway?

Unfortunately I do not know the settings page off the top of my head.  I
will need some extra help to step you through the settings to check.

I wouldn't recommend changing the MTU setting(s).  I cannot see why that
would be the problem from what you have posted to the list.

- Jonathan.

--
Jonathan Young
Director of PC-PHIX