[plug] mandrake-linux

mary welch kiwiaus2003 at bigpond.com
Wed Jan 12 19:24:12 WST 2005

i have decided to use only mandrake-linux 10.1 offficial . is the
installation hard for a newbie and i am having trouble finding a mirror
to download cd's for i486. i have backup my files . does the cd's when
installing mandrake do a full installation or will i be asked about
partition. what do i say?
is there anything else i have to do to get my computer ready. i have
read all the information i can but get confused.
i am IDE not sata.
i have a printer attached to my computer hp2210 all-in-one .do i
reinstall this once mandrake is installed.i
Can I download Gaim and K3b and from where?
as you see i am newbie at linux but willing to learn.
thank you for your help.