[plug] KDE+OpenOffice and CodeWeavers - antagonism in Gentoo?

W.Kenworthy billk at iinet.net.au
Thu Jan 13 12:40:49 WST 2005

It could be the oo icon associations in the desktop (gnome sometimes
gets caught by that), but does oo run from a terminal (oofice, or
oowriter)?  And can you try root, or another user.

If not, you may need to reboot, as I have had cases (not recently
though) where that was the only way to get it up as I couldnt identify
what was stopping it starting up.

oo is very complex in the way it interacts with the system - too complex
I think, though 1.1.3 and 1.1.4 look much better.

BillK