[plug] mandrake

Steve Boak sboak at westnet.com.au
Thu Jan 13 17:04:35 WST 2005

On Thu, 13 Jan 2005 03:19 pm, mary welch wrote:
[...]
> 3:i live in the great southern near Kojonup anyone live near there.
> 4: i know it is hard to explain to people like me but your help is very
> much appreciated and we all began at this point where i am.
> as you see I am a newbieeeeeeee.

We were all newbieeeeeeee's once :-)

I happen to know that the Neil McRae at the Kojonup Telecentre is a Linux
whiz, and is always happy to help. I'm sure he would love to talk to someone
who *wants* to use Linux :-) I'll send you his email address privately so it
isn't splashed around in the archives...

By the way, how's the power down there? I'm running on a generator today,
power went off around 6am, and isn't back yet at nearly 5pm. A little bit of
rain, and about eight power poles caught fire somewhere up the line from me
(according to Western Power) :-)

Steve

--
Ph: +61 8 97560662, IP-Phone: FWD# 454566, e164.org# 61897560662

"Most men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most pick themselves
up and continue on as if nothing had happened." - Winston Churchill