[plug] Light Relief: SCOX vs Linux (IBM)

Bernd Felsche bernie at innovative.iinet.net.au
Sun Jan 30 20:55:48 WST 2005

	The Tables Are Turned - SCO Objects to IBM's Discovery Demands

	What goes around, comes around, they say. And we now have
	the hilarious opportunity to watch SCO tell the court how
	burdensome it would be for SCO to have to produce to IBM
	every product Caldera distributed for the past 6 years.
	These are the same folks who whined until they got not only
	every released version of AIX and Dynix going back to the
	'80s but every *unreleased* one also, in their own discovery
	demands.