[plug] Dazed and Confused - Need Help ?

Shayne O'Neill shayne at guild.murdoch.edu.au
Mon Jan 31 00:17:55 WST 2005

Can I suggest (dont want to start flame war) that xandros is that distro.
It reeeealy is a good beginners one. I've started a few folks off with it,
and they all love it. It looks good, behaves at some level windowsy , does
all the configuration tango including 'difficult' stuff like nvidia cards
& wifi but at the core its a fairly bog standard debian with a tweaked
kde.

The only reservation i have with xandros is the free version is still v2
while they are selling v3.

And I still wholeheartedly think a newbie list is the go.

--
"Well, I think if you say you're going to do something and don't do
it, that's trustworthiness."