[plug] REALLY bad LCD and fonts

Ben Jensz plug at jensz.id.au
Mon Jul 18 11:52:03 WST 2005

That screenshot actually looks fine to me.  You're probably not using
the LCD display in it's native resolution, so the LCD is trying to
stretch the pixels to fit across the screen and you're getting a nasty
looking image as a result.  Some LCD panels are better than others at
this type of thing, and some will only display the lower resolution
pixels in the centre of the screen (so a big black border around the image).

/ Ben