[plug] Voice Over IP

Chris Watt something.rotten at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 14:56:22 WST 2005

The machine im referring to i the computer in front of the person
calling.  they have real callersw.  mainly old ladies amusing
themselves.

all i want is somewhere to find information on this , please.

the autodialler is simply a program that isues them a number and then
calls it for them, ocne hte system works.