[plug] Workshop on Monday 26 March

Gavin Chester gavinchester1 at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 28 19:23:06 WST 2005

On Mon, 2005-03-28 at 18:25 +0800, Bret Busby wrote:
> [...]

-snip-

> As the only response to the above message, was  a message that referred to the date for the meeting being wrongly put by me, thus indicating that no-one would be likely to be at the workshop, who could help, and, given that on the web page at http://www.plug.org.au/events/workshop , is stated "If you want help, it is preferred if you can post to the mailing list before you come, so that people at the workshop will be expecting you and may have a chance to think about the problem beforehand.", it appears to be not worth going to tonight's workshop, to try to get this problem sorted out, as it appears that no-one will likely be there, who can help, so, as it says on the web page above, we may as well follow the advise of "thus avoiding having to lug your computer up three flights of stairs.".
>
> Therefore, if anyone on the list, can give some useful advice as to how to solve the problem, it would be appreciated.
>
> --
> Bret Busby
> Armadale
> Western Australia

Sorry to read that seem pi$$ed off about getting help, but I can
recommend a good book or two on grammar if you continue to be "full-stop
challenged" before getting to >150 words and 12 commas per
sentence ;-)

Maybe help will be more forthcoming after the holiday.  Don't give up,
try again.

Gavin