[plug] spam filtering

Shayne O'Neill shayne at guild.murdoch.edu.au
Fri May 6 10:57:26 WST 2005

Yeah. I think so . amavis does something like this too, plus lets you hook
a virus checker in there for good luck.

Now , while I'm at it;

In sa_exim.conf I have a clause like this;-
SAEximRunCond: ${if and{ \
                            {def:sender_host_address} \
                            {!eq {$sender_host_address}{127.0.0.1}} \
                            {!eq {$h_X-SA-Do-Not-Run:}{Yes}} \
                        } \
                    {1}{0} \
                }

This basically decides if exim ought filter the mail thru sa.

Is there a way to have an extra clause in there to exclude marketing at guild
from this. Seems spam assassin chucks out alot of her email (being that
marketing people have conversations like "H3Y MUM! HAVE I GOT A DEAL FOR
YOU! DIN33R @ MY HOUSE. NO RISKS." ).

--
 I wish a robot would get elected president. That way, when he came to
town, we could all take a shot at him and not feel too bad.