[plug] Mozilla Calendar with Neon

Evert van Dijk evert at silver-sword.net
Tue Nov 8 10:25:36 WST 2005

Has anyone used Neon to host the .ics files that are used to store the
Calendar data for Mozilla Calendar?
http://webdav.org/neon/

I want host several users files with the intention of being able to book
appointments/tasks/to do lists for each other.
I was going to setup an internal web server using the Mod_dav Module for
Apache (http://webdav.org/mod_dav/) when it came to my attention that
Neon was a dedicated app.
I installed it on SuSE 10 using the Yast2 tool but I cannot find where
to edit the .conf file or where the binary file is to start it.

Should I continue with Neon or should I return to my original plan of
Apache with mod_dav?

Thanks in Advance

Evert