[plug] Bloody Telstra

Mr Shayne shayne at guild.murdoch.edu.au
Wed Nov 16 10:21:08 WST 2005

Beware. I've had an imense amount of problem with Engin refusing to cancel
my account, despite my not having signed any "plan" with them. They have
been hassling me to pay a bill for something Ive been demanding they
cancel for some time now, wont return my calls about how to get a refund,
etc. Fortunately they have been blocked from my credit card, but frankly I
am not detecting "ethical" amongst the attributes of that company.

--
Freedom's just another word for something new to regulate