[plug] Hedzup for LCA2008 or LCA2009

Kai vk6ksj at westnet.com.au
Tue Nov 22 15:00:17 WST 2005

Leon Brooks wrote:
> If we want another LCA in Sandgroper Territory, particularly as
> excellent as the one in 2003, I think we have to start organising now.
> The lead time to stake a claim is creeping up on two years.
>
> Much as I'd like to hold one in Broome, I think we'd have to "settle
> for" Perth again. Who wants to go Head Abuse Target this time? JamesB
> is in that dreary spot off the coast of France, apparently for the
> duration, so we need fresh cannon fodder.
>
> Cheers; Leon

What's wrong with holding one here ? we have a local IT group of about
25 people and various other people in town who aren't part of the group
but who are interested in IT who would probably love to come if given
the opportunity because most of us can never make it to the conference
even when it is held in Perth !

Want me to forward your post to the local IT group mailing list and see
what interest we get from it ?

Cheers
Kai