[plug] Hedzup for LCA2008 or LCA2009

Ben Jensz plug at jensz.id.au
Tue Nov 22 15:02:47 WST 2005

You couldn't do it in Broome for a number of reasons.  The accomodation
prices would kill it for a lot of people looking at coming to the
conference, as there isn't anywhere that you could really class as
"cheap", even during the off season.  Also the only time of the year
you'd even be able to find accomodation is in summer (as its booked out
solidly during tourist season, i.e. winter), which is the worst time of
year in terms of the very hot and very humid weather conditions.  You
also run the risk of people being scared off at the last minute by a
cyclone forming at that time of year as well.  So yeah, it's not very
logistically possible, even though it'd be a nice location :)

/ Ben