[plug] debian console screen size

Ashley Jennings fooscope at gmail.com
Sat Oct 29 17:32:33 WST 2005

Hey Caleb :-) ,

my toshiba laptop has a BIOS setting
LCD Display Stretch = Enabled

which expands console out to full size.  There may be similar on yours.

It also has the smallest window to press F1 to get into System Setup
of any boot sequence I have seen. about 0.003 of a second from power
on!  I just tap on it like I'm playing Hyper Olympics and everything
is cool    (c:

seeya

Ash