[plug] Linux Accounting Packages

Mr Shayne shayne at guild.murdoch.edu.au
Thu Sep 8 12:07:03 WST 2005

I'm going to beg to differ. I managed to get bloody gator installed(!) on
a window machine by running ie under vanilla wine (Hint: Getting wine
actually useable is all in the DCOM stuff) , whereas VMWare runs
everything in a little sandbox.

--
Freedom's just another word for something new to regulate