[plug][OT] Who's a Good Hardware Supplier in Perth?

Ari Finander outrider at operamail.com
Sun Sep 11 21:33:46 WST 2005

----- Original Message -----
From: "Phillip Kilby" <bishop.frog at gmail.com>
To: plug at plug.org.au
Subject: Re: [plug][OT] Who's a Good Hardware Supplier in Perth?
Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2005 16:36:16 +0800

> Forgot to mention that I have bought numerous parts from
> pccasegear.com over the internet. Most of their stuff is pretty good
> quality albiet a bit expensive when adding final delivery cost to the
> price.
>
> Also bought some cooling equipment from coolpc.com.au and found a few
> faults with some of their products. Again, the quality is determined a
> bit by price here, I think some shops just choose to stock better
> stuff. I was sucked in by the cool looking stuff at first only to
> realise that nothing beats personal customization at the end of the
> day. I mean, hey same thing applies to linux pretty much anyway  =P.
> ie, More rewarding and better improvements.
>

> Phillip.

We're getting a bit into online retailers now, but along the lines of the two you just mentioned below-0.com have been excellent in terms of pre and post sales support. Even when the distributor had problems getting me a replacement for one faulty nut in my zalman fanless graphics card cooler below-0.com's people had me email them an image and then sent me the right part straight away. I've ordered from them a number of times. coolpc.com.au as well, but only a couple of times.

Ari