[plug] Firewall Distros

J Michael Gilks mike.gilks at westnet.com.au
Mon Sep 19 21:58:24 WST 2005

> Love you too man... ;-)
> I use clarkconnect which uses the 2.6.9 kernel and is VERY simple to
> admin headless via a web browser..
>
> In times past I've use SME server which also was a supurb distro with
> fantastic focus on home/small office use..
Had a look at Clarkconnect, interesting, but a lot hanging off it, ie web and
mail servers, photo gallery. Really would use the box to separate all those
servers from the internet. Very slick looking design and a good business
model for Linux software dude :- Give em the software and charge for service.

SME server won't make it due to my blind, unreasonable prejudice against
Redhat.

Thanks for the links though, I will keep them. Could be handy for some people
I know.

Love
Mike.