[plug] Disable Realplayer in Firefox

Jonathan Young jonathan at pcphix.com
Fri Apr 7 10:56:40 WST 2006

Hi Mike

I'm out onsite and not on a computer with Firefox installed
unfortunately, so this is from memory...

When you click a link, there is an option to "always do the selected
action with this type of file" or similar.

Firefox maintains a list of these somewhere in options, near where the
other download settings are.  Find .rpm in the list and remove any
current associations with Real Player and then restart Firefox and click
the link again...

If I'm miles off, someone please correct me.  I'll check my copy of
Firefox when I get back to a safe place.  I mean... my own computer.

- Jonathan.