[plug] Centos config at install and devices

hatari hatari at iinet.net.au
Wed Aug 9 22:52:18 WST 2006

Thanks for that, Gavin....

Tried SUSE for a short time.  Found it ground to a halt on my system.
However around then I didn't have time to dig deeply and resolve why.
So I removed it.  Maybe I should give it another try.

When you say "glitches" is/are there certain ...thing(s)... you can
point out?

[To any others not inclined: Not interested in the "flame war" just the
technical stuff. OK?]

Regards,
wayne