[plug] mysql question.

Arie Hol arie99 at ozemail.com.au
Sat Aug 19 16:18:58 WST 2006

On 19 Aug 2006 at 16:03, William Kenworthy wrote:

> I think the basic problem you have is your email reader is
> mis-configured.  It *should* be autowrapping the text both for receive and
> send - if it doesnt you need to find out why.

It is not a problem for me - my email client is configured exactly the
way that I want it.

Reader is set to wrap at 74 characters, most messages are wrapped OK but
a lot of messages that I get from the list, for some reason - do not
wrap.

Writer is set to wrap at 74 characters.

There is no autowrap option in my email client.

My email client is "Pegasus Mail" version 4.12a (Win32).

Regards Arie