[plug] ISPs in WA

Ranz ranz at devdata.net
Mon Feb 6 16:22:15 WST 2006

On Mon, 2006-02-06 at 16:08 +0800, Daniel Pearson wrote:
<snip>
> Connection has been rock solid however, always synching at a full 8/1,
> with the only issue being the DNS issues they've been having lately,
> which was solved for me by dumping in other ISPs IPs for the time
> being.

I can't get 8mb at the office - we are near the end of the line from
where a few 100m down the street we would be on another exchange. We are
getting around 4-5Mb - which means our upload is only about 600k. -
Better than nothing I suppose ;)

DNS - Yeah a few corporates got hounded by that one :)

--
Cheers,

Ranz